These rafts consist of two independent inflatable buoyancy tubes placed one on top of the other, they are provided with a single floor and of an inflatable arch tube supporting the canopy.
Thanks to their essential structure, they stand out because of their lightness and reduced bulk and for these reasons they are much appreciated and required by the pleasure boaters.
The rafts of the Standard range, available with different types of equipment, are approved by the Greek Ministry of the Merchant Navy for the leisure navigation in Greece and may be taken aboard of boats flying the Greek flag or the flag of those countries where there is no special national leisure regulation in force.
- Material of inflatable part: E.M.C (EV Marine Compound)
- Container: Thermoplastic material (ABS)
- Container: Fibreglass (Greek pack rafts)
- Valise: 1100 Decitex fabric
- Inflation system: VTE 99 multidirectional firing mechanism.
- Approval: Greek Ministry of the Merchant Navy for the leisure navigation.