These rafts consist of two independent inflatable buoyancy tubes placed one on top of the other and of an inflatable arch tube supporting the canopy.
They are equipped with a double floor for protection against hypothermia, with an external light placed on top of the canopy that is turned automatically on during inflation and with a rainwater catchment unit.
To make the location and finding easier, there are some retro-reflective tapes stuck on the canopy.
The rafts of the Standard range, available with different types of equipment, may be taken aboard of boats flying the flag of those countries where there is no special national leisure regulation in force.
- Material of inflatable part: E.M.C (EV Marine Compound)
- Container (E Pack - Ocean Pack): Thermoplastic material (ABS)
- Container (E PackUSA): Fibreglass
- Valise: 1100 Decitex fabric
- Inflation system: VTE 99 multidirectional firing mechanism.
- Cylinder (E Pack USA): USA D.o.T. approval