This raft is approved by the Spanish Ministry of the Merchant Navy for the use on board of leisure boats less than 24 metres length for the navigation on the open sea, within 60 miles from the coast.
They consist of two independent inflatable buoyancy tubes placed one on top of the other and of an inflatable arch tube supporting the canopy.
A boarding ramp, together with an external and an internal ladder makes the boarding easier and the weighted ballast bags, thanks to their large capacity, ensure the raft a higher stability even in case of rough sea.
These rafts are also equipped with a double floor for thermal insulation, an external and internal light and retro-reflective tapes on the canopy.
A radar reflector, smoke signals, parachute rockets and red hand flares for signalling are included in the equipment.
Unlike the Italian regulation, the Spanish one does not require food rations and drinking water to be included in the equipment.
- Material of inflatable part: E.M.C (EV Marine Compound).
- Container: Fibreglass / Thermoplastic material (ABS).
- Valise: 1100 Decitex fabric
- Inflation system: VTE 99 multidirectional firing mechanism.
- Approval: Spanish Ministry of the Merchant Navy for the navigation within 60 miles from the cost.