The ISO 9650 rafts complying with the Italian Regulation are conceived for the ocean navigation and are manufactured in accordance with the most modern criteria to grant safety and comfort even in case of a long stay on board.
In fact, the shape of the arch tube supporting the canopy ensures a higher inner height inside the raft, the boarding ramp, together with an external and an internal ladder makes the boarding easier and a double floor for thermal insulation, as well as some thermal protective aids assure the maintenance of an acceptable temperature inside the raft, even in case of rough weather. The newly designed ballast bags, thanks to their larger capacity, ensure the raft a higher stability.
To allow a longer permanence on board, the equipment includes food and drinking water rations, a fishing kit and a first-aid kit.
In addition, in order to make the rescue easier, these rafts are equipped with an external and internal light and retro-reflective tapes on the canopy, with smoke signals, parachute rockets and red hand flares for signalling.
- Material of inflatable part: E.M.C (EV Marine Compound)
- Container: Fibreglass / Thermoplastic material (ABS)
- Valise: 1100 Decitex fabric
- Inflation system: VTE 99 multidirectional firing mechanism
- Approval: Italian Ministry of Infrastructures and Transports for the navigation over 12 miles from the coast.